By Ilona Kauremszky

Q: Who can I complain to about my plane trip? Iíve already written to the airline but still wish to write to someone else. Is there a company out there who addresses complaints?

A: The Canadian Transportation Agency has an Air Travel Complaints Commissioner who accepts consumer complaints and deals specifically with them. Thereís a hefty list of what constitutes complaints and what the Commission can do about them.

Consumers can download online reports directly from the CTA web site at or write Canadian Transportation Agency, Air Travel Complaints Program Ottawa, Ontario K1A ON9 or call 1-888-222-2592


dispatches | q&a | photos | fork | newsletter | archives | links | search | store | streaming | submissions | about | contact | home

All text & photos © 2006.