By Ilona Kauremszky

Q: Iíve got a new digital camera and will be taking it on a trip to Mexico. Do you know if they use the same type of electricity as we do?

A: While the standard electric current in Mexico is the same as ours, 110 volts, you should still take an adapter as the outlet fixtures might have different fittings. If you donít have an adapter, try purchasing one at travel accessory stores, digital equipment retail shops like The Source by Circuit City and shopping online at web sites like which also has a toll-free number 1-800-661-2454 x845.


dispatches | q&a | photos | film | fork | news | archives | links | search | store | submit | about | contact | home

All text & photos © 2002-09.