By Ilona Kauremszky

Q: My sister-in-law from England will be visiting us in the summer. She wants to visit Ottawa. Where can I get information on the Changing of the Guard?

A: Parliament Hill in Ottawa regularly conducts the Changing of the Guard ceremony throughout June to August. For more information, call the National Capital Commission at toll-free 1 800 465-1867.


Dispatches| Q&A | Photos | Fork | Compass Calls | Links | Search | Store | About | Contact | Home

All text & photos 2004.